05 Aug 2005 » permalink
This week I managed to bind all the various DIVA elements together and make them play nicely. I've got the skeleton of the video editor pretty much working.
On the second shot you can see the frames mode which is very usefull.
This is by no means a final interface, just a draft. I'm not so much satisfied with the “MyStuffBin” in the upper right corner. It’ll get more options soon. Also, a lot of small icon toggles will appear here&there. But I'd like to keep the main window pretty simple and uncluttered.
Perhaps I already noted that — I'm amazed by the GStreamer’s overall performance.